Re: [users@httpd] How can I force mod-cache to cache tomcat-generated pages with Pragma:no-cache?

Hi Vitaly,
I don't know about mod_cache, but we're having a similar configuration
here (Apache in front, Tomcat serving behind).

We experienced that Apache doesn't "touch" any headers when they are
served from Tomcat. Unfortunately. there is no option within Tomcat to
declare http-headers in the configs, so you have to do that within
your code.

I've written a filter for Tomcat that sets the header according to our
needs, parameters are read as init-params from the filter-specs.

Maybe somebody in this list knows a better solution, but that was the
only one we found.

Cheers

Greg