Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] multiple vhosts on port 80 and port 443

Joshua,

I really do appreciate your effort in this list and your support, however:

I've tried that, I read the docs you mentioned, I tried it also with NameVirtualHost*:80 and NameVirtualHost *:443, all to no avail.

See, in the end I'm developing J2EE-wepapps, that's my job, but I'm far from being a server-admin, and sometimes you have to see where your limits are - esp. when time is limited. If I ever have time to drill down this (BIG GRIN), I'll be happy to do that, but I'm afraid it's gonna cost me days, what I just can't afford. Therefore, I'm living with this really nasty solution, however, I can live with that.

Cheers

Greg