[users@httpd] WinXP apache config

Hi Guys,

    Im running Apache/1.3.34 (Win32) PHP/5.1.6 on winXP.
    The machine is on my intranet, all local ip addresses.
    Accessing pages i develop is possible from localhost, but when i move on to another machine on my intranet.And try to view the website, via ip of the apache machine, i get connection timed out msg.
    Do i need to make any additional changes to httpd.conf, or change the network configuration, of anything that can be done on xp.

    Thanks in advance.

JB

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..