Re: [users@httpd] CGI receives SIGTERM

Well, I wrote a "timeout" CGI especially to go into a loop. It's still running after 720 seconds on my 2.0.46+ server under linux.  Timeout is set to 300.
I never saw looping CGI's terminated under version 1 either.
With four processors in our system we sometimes don't notice looping CGI scripts for a few days!