To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] Question on hit account when KeepAlive On?

If my apache "KeepAlive On", multiple hits will go to
the server via the same connection.  In this case, how
apache count the hits if I keep hit URLs to the same
server?
I did a test when the KeepAlive turned on, the child
did not exit after I clicked the urls over 20 times
while my MaxRequestsPerChild was only 10.  Sounds the
Apache counts multiple hits to the same connection as
1.  Can some one help me to clarify it?

Many Thanks, Q.Xie