Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 mod_proxy & mod_rewrite questions

For testing purposes, I'm using a self-signed sert on the proxy server
for the initial redirection, then the proxy server acts as a SSL
client for all proxied requests that are handed off to the app server
which is listening on port 8050 (SSL) using a real certificate.

I copied the real cert file to the proxy server and put it in a file
called cacerts.crt and added the directive shown below to the
httpd.conf file:

SSLProxyCACertificateFile conf/cacerts.crt

In this configuration, the proxy server can be configured to be a SSL
client for many sites each having their own cert.

My problem is getting the proxy server configured so that mod_proxy
and mod_rewrite do their job for the URLs on the app server that are
below the root level and incorporate multiple levels of directories in
the URL. It all works great for foor-level URL's.

I hope I answered your question. Now if someone could help me answer mine...

-=jeff