RE: [users@httpd] Security glitch with Rewrite and Proxy

Red box? I don't see a red box on this page? Wait... I'll take of my
see-the-world-in-pink-glasses...
Oh, that red box! >_< Gah, I'm sorry. I've updated my apache but haven't
read the new documentation.

Soooo, since our system is quite dependant on apaches caching, any good
ideas on how to work around that effect?
Does it necessarilly mean I have to ommit the [P] if I want to do what I
want to do?

/Carsten