RE: [users@httpd] Security glitch with Rewrite and Proxy

Hi :)
>Perhaps you have modified your logformat to log origclientaddr?
Yes, I have. Our modified LogFormat puts ORIGCLIENTADDR where originally
the IP-adress is.

>Are you running mod_cache?
# mod_cache directives
CacheDefaultExpire 3600
CacheEnable disk /
CacheIgnoreHeaders Set-Cookie
CacheIgnoreNoLastMod On
CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
CacheMaxExpire 86400
# End of mod_cache directives.

# mod_disk_cache directives
CacheRoot "/scratch/apache_proxy_cache/mod_proxy"
Yup ;)

>Are you sure that the correct virtualhost is being matched?
Yes, none else has access to this part of the CMS.

>Exactly what document is getting served to this client?
Repeating step a.) shows the complete page (including pictures) as step
b.
Originally, in step b.), it's served from the CMS but in step c.) logs
show it being served from exactly that virthost without RewriteConds
even being touched (no line in RewriteLog).

Thanks for your quick reply! /Carsten