[users@httpd] Re: Two questions about Directory directive in Apache2 for Windows

Boyle Owen escreveu:
So you'd prefer us to read it for you?
No. If you don't know the answer, do not feel forced to reply.

Well, I'll only have time to read your mail after then too, so that's alright!
Again do not bother if you do not know the answer, or don't want to explain.

Seriously: reading documentation is an essential part of a software project
- don't take on a task if you don't have time to do it properly. It is unreasonable to expect to be able to configure new software without having
> time to learn how it works.

I am not doing a software project. In Brazil, there is a phase: "If you do'nt have a dog, just hunt with a cat.". The ideal is untouchable. Anyway we'll use Apache 2.0 until we resolve some learning issues with IIS 6.

When you do manage to find the time, you might like to start here: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html
Thanks

P.S.: This thread is enough for me. I know the answer by scientific method.

Júlio Maranhão