[users@httpd] Using relative paths in <Directory>

Hi,
I want to use relative paths in <Directory "relative/path/here"> and
all other places wherever paths are required; and change only the
ServerRoot and DocumentRoot based on where my server is installed. I
want to know if this path is relative to DocumentRoot or ServerRoot.
What I have observed till now is that it isn't relative to either of
them. It is relative to the current working directory of the
httpd process. Please confirm if this correct.

When apache is run as a Windows service, what would be its current
working directory?

TIA,

--
Vinay Y S