Re: [users@httpd] proxypass ignore case issue

Thanks Rainer.

The mod_speling works great. However I have a new interesting problem

In my vhost I have

proxypass /somedir  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir
proxypassreverse /somedir  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir

The above works fine and mod_speling catches any weird way that somedir can be written.

But...
Since I need this server to also proxy requests to / for www.somedomain.com when I put in

proxypass /  http://www.somedomain.com
proxypassreverse /  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir