[users@httpd] Re:mod_ssl and mod_proxy RPS config file

I must admit I am new to Apache so there may be some obvious errors in our
reverse proxy server apache config...but here it is:

Listen *:80
Listen *:443

LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module modules/mod_proxy_html/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

ProxyRequests Off

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:443>
      ServerName www.mydomain.com
      ServerAlias mydomain.com
      DocumentRoot "z:/Apache2/httpsdocs"
      <Directory "z:/apache2/httpsdocs">
            Options FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
      </Directory>
      SSLEngine on
      SSLProxyEngine on
      SSLCertificateFile z:/public.crt
      SSLCertificateKeyFile z:/private.key
      SSLCertificateChainFile z:/intermediate.crt
      ProxyPass /eConnect https://192.168.1.3:443/eConnect
      ProxyPassReverse /eConnect https://192.168.1.3:443/eConnect
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName www.mydomain.com
      ServerAlias mydomain.com
      DocumentRoot "z:/Apache2"
      <Directory "z:/Apache2">
            Options FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
      </Directory>
      #
      #Proxy settings for Web App #1
      #
      ProxyPass /audio http://192.168.1.1:3881/audio
      ProxyPassReverse /audio http://10.101.2.39:3881/audio

      #
      #Proxy settings for Web App #2
      #
      ProxyPass /PIRPressSummary http://192.168.1.2:3882/PIRPressSummary
      ProxyPassReverse /PIRPressSummary
http://192.168.1.2:3882/PIRPressSummary

      #
      #Proxy settings for Web App #3
      #
      ProxyPass /eConnect http://192.168.1.3:3883/eConnect
      ProxyPassReverse /eConnect http://192.168.1.3:3883/eConnect

      #
      #Proxy settings for Primary website content
      #
      ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.100/
      ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.100/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName www.myseconddomain.com
      ServerAlias myseconddomain.com *.myseconddomain.com
      DocumentRoot "z:/Apache2/myseconddomain"
      <Directory "z:/Apache2/myseconddomain">
            Options FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
      </Directory>
      ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.200:3342/
      ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.200:3342/
</VirtualHost>

<IfModule ssl_module>
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
</IfModule>

We get the SSL warning when trying to access Web App #3 while going from
HTTP section of the application to an HTTPS section and the URL from
http://www.mydomain.com/eConnect/ to http://192.168.1.3/eConnect/.  The
certificate warning references the cert issued to the subdomain assigned to
the Web App #3 server (subdomain.mydomain.com).  The IP address that
appears in the URL is the private IP of Web App #3 server.