Re: [users@httpd] RPM upgrades from 2.0.54 to 2.0.59

Thanks to all who replied!
The install of 2.0.59 from rpm seemed to go fine, except that when I
restarted httpd, mod_ssl wouldn't load. Luckily I'm not running any SSL
stuff right now, but it is strange. It gave a specific line error for a
binary file.

At any rate, the MaxClients have been adjusted and the server seems to be
humming along. Thanks again, guys.

--
D. J. Waletzky
dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx