Re: [users@httpd] PHP set up?!?!

How does flavor of linux distro have anything to do with it?

Apache works relatively the same anywhere it runs. Reinstalling is not the solution. Look at your logs, gather up some data, analyze the issue, figure out what exactly is going wrong, and fix it. Even if you're just a php programmer and not an administrator you should at least be able to diagnose and fix basic problems with a stock standard php installation.

-Patrick

P.S. Keywords: "logs", "gather data", "analyze".