Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 starts but won't serve documents

Al McNicoll wrote:
> -- I've used Win32DisableAcceptEx (the server was crashing and logging
> several AcceptEx errors per second otherwise)

That's a good start, and tells us that you have a non-standard windows
sockets stack.  If it has buggy drivers, assume that EnableSendfile and
EnableMMap should also be turned off.

> My entire setup was working until recently, when it stopped serving pages.
> Now the firefox "page loading" icon just keeps turning without the page
> of 30 minutes, not doing anything.

Funny thing about 'until recently' - it never means until a point in time...
it means until you applied some patch, possibly windows update blew up your
working environment.  Make sure the firewall wasn't 'turned on' behind your
back, or if it was, that you have configured it to allow traffic on your
server's port (80, 8888 or whatever).