Re: [users@httpd] My http.conf file and .htaccess file along with URL SEO installation instructions for .htaccess files

On 9/6/06, Leon Sargent <leonsargent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for looking this over..

Let me know of any changes as I just put this together from what I had
researched.

Sorry, but let's start this again.

This list is not a consulting service where you can dump your config
file and ask for it to be analyzed.  It is a technical mailing list
where you can ask specific questions and include small, relevant
config excerpts.

So please start again by including only a small part of your config
and asking a very specific question about what you don't understand or
where you would like help.  If you are having a specific problem,
explain exactly what the problem is, and exactly what you get in the
error and access logs when you access the site.

[Bonus clue to get you started: Remove the <Limit GET POST> and
</Limit> lines and throw out whatever documentation told you to put
those in.]

Joshua.