[users@httpd] Apache and router

Hi. I have a problem!

I am using Apache along with a software system on a server at a club. The system is accessed over Internet to make bookings. There is a router in between the club LAN and the Internet. There is a static IP address for the server. The first message from the Internet to the club that activates two introductory screens works fine and you will see an example with amended - for security reasons -  IP addresses below. The first interaction from the customer, when booking details are sent to the server over Internet, causes the http IP address to change to that of the router after which the booking sequence falls over because the server can no longer be accesed over Internet.

USING WEB ADDRESS

First screen

http://www.xxx.

2ndscreen

 http://www.xxx/cgi-bin

3rd screen where problem begins and router IP address is substituted

http://192.168.0.2/cgi-bin/ai

4th screen etc - problem remains

http://192.168.0.2/cgi-bin/ai

USING IP ADDRESS (Amended for security reasons)

First screen

 http://86.13.8.7/

 2nd screen

http://86.13.8.7/cgi-bin/ai

 3rd screen etc

http://192.168.0.2/cgi-bin/ai

My question. Is this an Apache config problem or a Router setting problem or both or neither?
What is the solution?

Thanks for any help
John Tunstall