Re: [users@httpd] How do I determine my server's name?

What a silly app... the right test is to see if the request came in through
127.0.0.1 (al la localhost loopback) and distrust the rest :)

ipconfig should tell you your IP, maybe your name on win32.  Try ifconfig
on Mac.  Then nslookup {your ip} to see if it is known, otherwise your
server's 'name' is really it's IP.