HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:24:48 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: Close

but when I make it against apache I get this:

HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:24:34 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat)
Connection: close

Whilst I'm not sure this is really a problem, I would like to
understand what is going on and why I'm seeing this behaviour.  This
is using apache 2.0.52 running on RH WS 4 update 1 against Weblogic
Server 9.1.

Has anyone seen something like this, either with WLS or in relation to
other servers?

cheers
dim