Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 for Windows compile - DLL search order - help needed

Hi,

Can sombody help me to set up Apache to load dlls of Oracle? The Path environment variable is having the path of Oracle dlls. But Apache is not searching in that order. What is to be done so that Apache searches in Path also for DLLs if not found?

Thanks,

Jayaram

hunter <theantigod@xxxxxxxxx>

08/12/2006 22:08 AST

Please respond to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

bcc

Subject

On 8/12/06, Robert Ionescu <robsiegen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hunter wrote:
> > I will provide details or the fixed files if anyone is interested.
>
> Well, I think that would be useful, if someone steps into the same
> problems you had.
>
> --
> Robert

Attached are the fixed makefiles...

\httpd-2.2.3\Makefile.win
\httpd-2.2.3\support\htpasswd.mak
\httpd-2.2.3\modules\metadata\mod_usertrack.mak

Chris