Re: [users@httpd] XML turned off

On 8/10/06, Ki Song <ki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A quick question: Is there something special that needs to be turned on on a
web server to allow it to display XML documents?

The server we're on doesn't render any XML document.

The exact same file that I created works on one web server, but does not
work on a different server.

Servers don't display documents, they simply send them to the browser.

Are you talking about the server transforming the document into html,
or are you talking about the raw xml simply not being displayed in the
browser?  If the latter, you should look at the content-type getting
sent.  See the AddType directive.

Joshua.