Re: [users@httpd] Trying to hide application(Java + Apache) directory from browser address bar

Sorry, but i have already tried it. The browser returns me :

Erro de HTTP 403 - proibido
Internet Explorer

You can see the directive bellow:
ps: www-pddataprev is a DNS hostname...

<VirtualHost 10.0.134.23:7778>
   ServerName www-pddataprev
   DocumentRoot /u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/Apache/Apache/htdocs/deqs_web/
   # DocumentRoot /u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/j2ee
# PROXY PARA O MESMO SERVIDOR
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www-pddataprev/deqs [P,L]

I guess i need more help unfortunatelly...
Thanks Fabricio.