Re: [users@httpd] WARNING

At 09:02 AM 8/3/2006, you wrote:
I hate to do this, but I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe in the way I am supposed to. Thus, everything I keep receiving from this list I now regard as spam. If someone doesn't unsubscribe me, I am going to spam the list.

fve59@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, that's smart moron. Don't bother to politely ask for help. I mean it would take too much brain power to say "Hi, I can't unsubscribe. Here's what I've tried, and here's what's happened. Could someone help me?"

You've probably just guaranteed that if anyone else sees you on another list, they'll contact the moderator to unsubscribe you.

I'm sure some people on here will also be quite happy to sign you up to get free iPods, xbox's, psp's, plasma screens, etc.

Use common sense.