Re: [users@httpd] Vitualhosts ssl and apache2

Hi Vincent. I have NameVirtualHost(s) set up as follows.

NameVirtualHost *:80
NameVirtualHost *.443

Sorry I did not include this in my previous message. The twisted SSL server is pretty much stand alone and uses its own certificate source. What I want to do is have the server running on localhost:8443 proxied on 443 for a particular path. Will I still need Apache's SSLEngine for this?

Regards,
David