RE: [users@httpd] sh permission denied

Do you mean that you set the apache "User" and "Group" directives to be
the same as your account?

Do you obtain any additional privileges as a result of login scripts,
etc? If so, these are not executed when apache forks a process to run an
external program.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Hope to hear from someone soon,
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark McDowall
> E-mail: mark.mcdowall@xxxxxxxxx
> WWW: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mm526
> <http://www-users.york.ac.uk/%7Emm526>
> WWW: http://bionet.0catch.com

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.