[users@httpd] Info needed to set up MPM in Windows.

Dear ALl,
I want to configure the Windows mpm-nt in Apache 2.2. The setup should be,
when I start Apache 5 processes of Apache should start and each processes
should not have more than one thread(I mean only main thread of the process
should run.). This is similar to thr pre-fork of Solaris. I have some
restrictions related to stability and thats why I am insisting on pre-fork
model in Windows.
Is it possible to acheive the same by setting the number od threads per
process to 1 and configuring Apache for 5 childs in Windows?
Is there at any point Apache using the CreateProcess API. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Jayaram Ganapathy
Tata Consultancy Services Limited