[users@httpd] Permission denied executing apachectl

Hi all,

I've already running apache on port 3210 as part of an application and
actually I need apache listen also on port 80 just to redirect, i
mean, the application has a "very difficult" address and i need an
easier one. So I've created a virtual Host in httpd.conf as follows:

Listen 80
(...)
NameVirtualHost *:80

<virtualHost *:80>
 ServerAdmin mymail@xxxxxxxx
 ServerName server.name.es
 ErrorLog /var/log/apache/error.log
 CustomLog /var/log/apache/access.log combined
  ## redirect
       Redirect /cl http://...:3210/sxlcl/cgi/core/citatnker.cgi
       Redirect /adm http://...:3210/sxadmin/sxlcl/
       Redirect / http://...:3210/sxlcl/alistz/default
</VirtualHost>

I know that apache with this configuration must be run as root but for
different reasons is impossible for me. So, i kneed to run a
plivileged apache with a standard user. My solution is to add an entry
to /etc/sudoers and gives root privileges to this user JUST to excute
apachectl, but when I try to restart apache I get this error:

(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs

It looks like lack of priviledges, but the user acts as root... can
anybody help me with this problem? I would really appreciate.

Thanks!