[users@httpd] Finding the origin server

Hello:

This is my first message on the list so please bare with me...

I have this situation where a site is giving me back a 302 response
with a Location in violation of the HTTP protocol, like this

    HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    Location: Site/Main/missao.htm

so i can't catch this with ProxyPassReverse.

I was hoping to catch this using something like this:

- set a env var with the site url
- redirect to the url
- if i catch a url not starting with http:// i append it to the env
var and redirect it.

I've done that but the env var allways come out empty. It seems it's
life span is only the request, not between requests?

So, how can i have some kind of env vars that life bewtween requests?

Or alternativly, how can i find what's the origin server of that
HTTP/1.1 302 Found, so i can append the relative url and redirect it
back?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid or basic (or both) question, but i'm new in this.

Many thanks.