From: Ravish Agarwal [mailto:Ravish_Agarwal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 11:20 AM
To: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV
Cc: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Re: problem with mod_rewrite rewiterule with [P](internal proxying)

Yes You are right in that. Requests are indeed proxied to the other IBM HTTP server. I get the same from the access logs of the same. However I am getting the HTTP 404 in the logs of that webserver. But theis is not the case when I directly communicate with it or without using the [P} option it works fine. What could be the problem? Can I increase the log level to solve the problem?