As has been stated many times, there is an address you can send to if
you have problems with mailing list functionality (subscription,
unsubscription, etc):
   users-owner<at>httpd.apache.org

Please do not send such messages to the list.

Even with this disruptive flurry of people complaining about
unsubscription problems, I have yet to see any evidence that there is
a problem with the list software.  The problems I have seen fall into
two categories: 1) people not reading and understanding the
directions; and 2) people who's spam filters capture the unsubscribe
confirmation request.  I do not rule out problems at the apache.org
end, but if you are having problems, your first reaction should not be
to blame a system that works fine for >50,000 other users.

Now that we all know the proper place to get help, let's get this list
back on topic.

Joshua.