Re: [users@httpd] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you douchebag, learn how to read. there are directions at the bottom of EVERY email from the list about how to unsubscribe.

and nobody but YOU could have signed your dumb ass up in the first place.

loser. some people should not be allowed to touch computers.

hui xu wrote:
Please unsub me form the maillist, I have tried many times, the mailist continue send me the mails.

*/Admin <baronsoft@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Joshua Slive wrote:
     > On 6/23/06, Admin wrote:
     >> Hi,
     >>
     >> There is one particular spammer who I want to deny access to my
    web site.

     >> He is leaving comments & sending emails through the contact form
    which
     >> are full of p*rn site urls etc.
     >>
     >> He is spoofing his ip address so denying access on ip is out.
    The only
     >> thing consistent is the browser he uses. The string returned in the
     >> access log is "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; MSNIA;
    Windows 98)"
     >> and I thought I can deny access to the web site for this user
    agent as
     >> till now this guy is the only one visitor to my site using a browser
     >> returning this string.
     >>
     >> I am a newbie and do not have much knowledge of regular
    expressions etc.
     >> I know that with the proper settings in the htaccess file I
    should be
     >> able to stop him.
     >>
     >> Mod rewrite is available.
     >> Web server is Apache 1.3.34.
     >>
     >> Any pointers/help will be highly appreciated.
     >
     > BrowserMatch MSNIA badbrowser
     >
     > Order deny,allow
     > deny from env=badbrowser
     >

     > Joshua.

    Thanks Joshua for the fast reply! Works like a charm!!

    Regards.
    Sanjay Dutt

-- The Dutts Home Site: www.thedutts.com

-- No virus found in this outgoing message.
    Checked by AVG Free Edition.