[users@httpd] Setup / Forwarding Issue

Ok,

So I setup Joomla! at work today, got home and decided hey! I'm going to install on my home computer too and move my website there! Awesome! Well, ran into several problems.

I cannot seem to get this "Virtual Server" to work from home. I set it up at my workplace and the forwarding went fine, however when I type in http://www.objectinspace.com it takes me to my router screen. And when I type it in from somewhere else outside my network it goes to the xampp page, NOT the /objectinspace directory located in the htdocs folder. How do I remedy this? i have included screenshots.

So basically I can’t figure out how to get it to go to objectinspace.com when that is typed in as it is in htdocs/objectinspace instead of going to the xampp folder.

http://ccierp.com/UserFiles/Image/edit1.bmp

http://ccierp.com/UserFiles/Image/edit2.bmp