Re: [users@httpd] FilesMatch Explanation!

On 6/12/06, Zakai Kinan <titanyen2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see.  The way I used the filematch did not result in
any errors.  Apache seems to simply ignore the
directive.  The directory is already protected, but I
wanted to restrict access to one script to one user
within the directory.  The user is part of the
authentication for the directory in the htpasswd file.

Show us the exact matching entry from the access_log along with the
exact contents of the .htaccess file without obscuring everything.

(I ask this because it is most likely you are making a simple mistake
someplace.  But we can't tell unless we see exactly what you are
doing.)

Joshua.