[users@httpd] Mod_Proxy_html, MS exchange, and another web server

Hello,

Currently I am using Apache 2.0.52 (patched with the ProxyPassCookie) and what we are trying to do is rather complicated, but let me explain.  I am using mod_proxy_html as well to try to make the following work:

We have the Apache server running as a proxy.  Behind it we have an exchange server and another server running more asp/dotnet pages. We want both of the web servers to “appear” like one server being proxied by Apache, and only hand out exchange requests when the user hits an exchange folder (i.e. /exchange, /exweb, etc.), and the other pages when it hits the other site (i.e. /  ).  I have tried mod_proxy_html to rewrite the header and links, but this appears to “break” the NTLM authentication when it is in use.

As a proxy, Apache works with both of these as disjointed web sites. The problem comes when trying to “put them together” as it were.

My main question is about the mod_proxy_html usage, although at this point I am happy to get anything that will help.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Jeff

Important Message: This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) named and may be privileged and confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message immediately. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying (including any attachments) by other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.