> ServerLimit 256
> KeepAlive on
> KeepAliveTimeout 1
> StartServers 5
> MinSpareServers 5
> MaxSpareServers 10
> MaxClients 50
> MaxRequestsPerChild 0
>

> I need to drive my apache server 2.2 a overload situation. I'm using the
> httperf like for load client generator.
>
> ideas?
>
> Thank's
> Tiago

Hi -

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, I think you can "overload" it
by hitting it with 257 concurrent connections.

Can you elaborate a bit more on exactly what you're trying to test?
Perhaps we can give some better suggestions.

Thanks
-dant

Ok, well, I really want to use the Apache with this computer configuration and I want to know how I can to use to use Apache in the best possible way, for exemple the ideal value for the MaxCliens.  (I will manipulate only static content in my server)

 CPU: Pentium IV 3.0 GHz - HT,
 Memory: 1 GB
 OS - Linux (Ubuntu)

thanks
Tiago

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.