Re: [users@httpd] separate logs for aliases

But everyone told me that each site needs its own IP or port to run on
when it comes to SSL....

On 5/26/06, Om <omprakash@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am using apache 2.2.2
and I am running multiple sites on SSL.
It works fine.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.3:443>
#   General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/www/docs/site1"
ServerName site1.mydomain.com
ServerAdmin admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ErrorLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/error_log
TransferLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/access_log
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /opt/apache2.2/sslkeys/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/apache2.2/sslkeys/server.key
BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/ssl_request_log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.3:443>
#   General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/www/docs/site2"
ServerName site2.mydomain.com
ServerAdmin admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ErrorLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/error_log
TransferLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/access_log

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /opt/apache2.2/sslkeys/server1.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/apache2.2/sslkeys/server.key
BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /opt/apache2.2/logs/ssl_request_log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>

You will not all the directives of the above configuration.
Let me know the result.

Thanks,
Om.
omprakash@xxxxxxxxxxxx