From: Shai
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:59 PM
Subject: [users@httpd] separate logs for aliases

Hi,

Since I'm a home user and I only have 1 IP but I still want to make
access to my SSL secured sites, I decided I can't use vhosts since
those either need to configure different ports or separate IP per
vhost.

So what I want to use now are aliases like:

https://mydomain.com/webmail
and
https://mydomain.com/admin

etc etc ...

That said, I still want to have separate logs per site. Can that be
done? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Shai