RE: [users@httpd] how to compile Apache to work on ARM Processor?

>From: "Boyle Owen"
>Subject: RE: [users@httpd] how to compile Apache to work on ARM  Processor?

I obtained arm-linux-gcc and make tool and I followed the sequence in the install file

and i used this configuration option

$ CC="arm-linux-gcc " \

./configure --prefix=/sw/pkg/apache

how can i check that   "arm-linux-gcc"  compiler is the compiler used in the compilation process, since i read in the apache manual, the option will be ignored if it does not match?

i ask this question because when i continued the steps, this command "PREFIX/bin/apachectl start" work on the host (Intel machin) i think this mean it does not compiled to ARM???

which files i need to copy to the target, to have the apache web server running on the embedded Linux and this files after which step???

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project. See for more info. To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx