From: jslive@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:jslive@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joshua Slive
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:03 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] So I've switched to the event MPM

On 5/10/06, Graham Frank <gfrank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A bug you say?  Yay!  I've contributed.  Any way, moving along.
>
> I understand that it does that, but the Apache server-status lists all
> threads.  Shouldn't that thread be visible as something other than
working?

No, server-status lists only worker threads.  It doesn't list support
threads like the ones used to handle keep-alives.

But I'm just guessing here.  I'd have to check the code to see what is
really going on.  Ultimately, I think the idea was to have
server-status list all connections rather than all threads, but I
don't think that has happened yet.

Joshua.