----Ursprungligt meddelande----
Från: Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: May 10, 2006 8:17:53 AM
Till: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ärende: RE: [users@httpd] Next Newbee Question - Can´t access host
from outside firewall...

Given the e-mail address of the original poster, I assume he is
setting up an Apache server in a professional context, and I would be
very much surprised if the provider did any kind of filtering. Chances
are that they are their own provider anyway...

It is much more likely he needs to talk to his network administrator
about how to make his HTTP server available from the outside.

Vänlige hälsningar,
-ascs