Re: [users@httpd] Ftp Icons problem.

Vincent Blondel wrote:
You are right and this is exactly what I would like to have. So if I understand you, it is impossible to ask apache to
behave, in forward configurations, as some web browsers (like firefox) during ftp connections or in other words to
transform the ftp output in a nice html page.

Vince, you DIDN'T understand the concept.  IT IS THE CLIENT.  FTP is a server.
Apache has -nothing- to do with your question.

As a forward proxy, Apache shouldn't generally tinker with the results from
the backend server.

Moreso, you connected through the proxy using the ftp protocol.  A file list
NLST or LIST command has a specific (text) format.  Icons are specified using
html.  If Apache did something to this, it would break all ftp clients.