RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite: Prevent stripping of URL

I'm guessing that index.html is really a dynamic resource (generated by the mysterious "CMS") and you are accessing some environment variable, expecting to find the full webpath? Is this so? Can you expand a little on what you're trying to do and exactly what's happening?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

BTW, what's CMS (I can think of at least 3 expansions for this acronym - none of which make any sense to me)?

> Thanks for your help ...
>
> Regards
>
> Stefan Brandt

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.