[users@httpd] rewritelock

Hi Guys,

I have written a rewritemap program and I am experiencing the sync issues that I have seen all over Google. I discovered the rewritelock option is used to prevent this from occurring, however I can’t seem to get apache to use one. I am using Apache 2.0.54-4 under Debian and it doesn’t matter where I specify the lock file to be it is never created (which I understand that it should be) and even if I manually create the lock file it doesn’t appear to be used at all. Is there any kind of trick involved that I am missing, or is this a bug in this version of Apache? I have seen bugs related to this in previous versions, but they said that they were resolved.

Kind regards,

Adam.