RE: [users@httpd] How to populate MSAccess Database while Apache HTTPD Queries it?

Yikes! I’m running as the SYSTEM account according to a little program I wrote that prints out System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name using the cli. This looks like a security threat. Can I change this so the web server is running in a less privledged account?

Sieg

From: Siegfried Heintze [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 12:49 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] How to populate MSAccess Database while Apache HTTPD Queries it?

Gary,

Why cannot I not just run the cygwin cron jobs under the same account as Apache httpd is using? That ought to fix the problem. Can someone tell me where in the httpd.conf file I specify the account that Apache httpd uses? I thought I saw it in there once.

If it is not specified there, what is the account that the web server is running under?

Sieg