From: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:33 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Session handling when Time is changed on the machine where apache http server is running

Apache has no sessions. Apache knows nothing about your Javascript. If you experience problems with connection to the Apache server, it is probably not due to the server, but to the client. It is possible that a client that receives a document containing a Date header which is way off will feel a little uneasy. I have never tested this.

-ascs