Re: [users@httpd] Can apache and ssh share port 80?

Thanks for all the ideas everyone!  I don't think any of them will
quite work for me (I need to have apache on port 443 as well to handle
some https stuff; the DAV is a good idea though I want to be able to
do more than just change files; and the people who run the firewall
are not my clients, but the underlings of the underlings of the bosses
of the bosses of my client, and more interested in their policies than
in my getting work done.)  But maybe I can cobble something together
from all your creative ideas.

Bob