Re: [users@httpd] what is the minimod modules list for apache to load on SunOs

Ok Thanks allot for the fast reply , about mudols i have this list ?

LoadModule vhost_alias_module libexec/mod_vhost_alias.so
LoadModule env_module         libexec/mod_env.so
LoadModule config_log_module  libexec/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_magic_module  libexec/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule mime_module        libexec/mod_mime.so
LoadModule negotiation_module libexec/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule status_module      libexec/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module        libexec/mod_info.so
LoadModule includes_module    libexec/mod_include.so
LoadModule autoindex_module   libexec/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule dir_module         libexec/mod_dir.so
LoadModule cgi_module         libexec/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule asis_module        libexec/mod_asis.so
LoadModule imap_module        libexec/mod_imap.so
LoadModule action_module      libexec/mod_actions.so
LoadModule speling_module     libexec/mod_speling.so
LoadModule userdir_module     libexec/mod_userdir.so
LoadModule alias_module       libexec/mod_alias.so
LoadModule rewrite_module     libexec/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule access_module      libexec/mod_access.so
LoadModule auth_module        libexec/mod_auth.so
LoadModule anon_auth_module   libexec/mod_auth_anon.so
LoadModule dbm_auth_module    libexec/mod_auth_dbm.so
LoadModule digest_module      libexec/mod_digest.so
LoadModule proxy_module       libexec/libproxy.so
LoadModule cern_meta_module   libexec/mod_cern_meta.so
LoadModule expires_module     libexec/mod_expires.so
LoadModule headers_module     libexec/mod_headers.so
LoadModule usertrack_module   libexec/mod_usertrack.so
#LoadModule Log_forensic_module libexec/mod_Log_forensic.so
LoadModule unique_id_module   libexec/mod_unique_id.so
LoadModule setenvif_module    libexec/mod_setenvif.so

what from this module list can be working in the background ?  while im
doing nothing ( dont preform any http requests to the server )
what are the minimum are required from this list for apache functionally ?

Thanks allot