Re: [users@httpd] Retry: HostnameLookups timeout?

I looked in the code and the manuals for the system calls.  It seems I have no
control over this from apache.  I will have to look in the system itself, but
I doubt I can change anything there.  If I find something I will report back
to the list because it is certainly useful for other people.

Thanks
Markus