[users@httpd] really need help

Hi all

i am still having problems setting myself up with Apache and have a cpl of quick questions

which of the two files does Apache use httpd or httpd.default and should they both be the same through out, namely i am trying to use port 8080 as i think my isp blocks port 80 and have changed it in one file but not the other.

the second question is how do i find out if my isp is blocking port 80 or if there is some setting i have missed as i have checked all my settings on router and have set up exceptions within the firewall.

i have used a port checker on the net and port 80 is stealth and secure, not sure where its getting blocked, and port 8080 is stealth but allows icmp ping

any help would be great fully appreciated

i am running win xp home sp2
router is belkin g604t

Jason Henderson