[users@httpd] RE: Reverse proxy with response update (once again)

As far as I understand, these modules have very limited features :
"mod_proxy_xml is an output filter to rewrite links in a proxy situation".
Links rewriting is one of the feature I'd like to have but is not enough.

I would like to be able to send the entire response stream to a servlet for treatment (and xslt is only one part of this treatment).

Thanks,

Eddy